• People Talk and My Ear Bleeds

Thoughts

    from Twitter

    News

    Friday, June 10, 2005

    USB flash drive

    I'm trying to decide what type of usb drive to get. I went to Best Buy and the 2.5 gb geek squads were on sale for $100, but they were all sold out. My wife uses the old one, so I need a new drive...I saw on bestbuy.com a pny for $110 with $50 mail-in rebate...but i don't know how good pny really performs. I like Sandisk's cruzer--the mini is available through cnet for $50 after mail in rebate--that's $10 less than the one at best buy.

    But now I have a new dilemma. Do I stay with the cruzer mini, or do I get a 1gb cruzer micro (1/2 the size) for $70? Is $20 more worth the drop in size???

    Or do I hold out for the pocket rocket--the best in the business???

    No comments: