• People Talk and My Ear Bleeds

Thoughts

    from Twitter

    News

    Saturday, May 07, 2005

    The Rockets

    Alright, tonights' the night. I went to see Phantom of the Opera the other night at the dollar movie theater and missed the fourth quarter of game six, but there's no conflict tonight.

    Dallas came back from down 0-2 to take a 3-2 series lead. However, it's all square and the rockets are riding high. Honestly, this series has been odd to me, because I don't think the Mavericks have played up to par. I also think the officiating against Yao has been a little absurd, regardless of whether or not Refs have an agenda.

    Tonight will be the night the buck has to stop. The mavericks will show up for the first time. Yao will stay out of foul trouble for the first time. Someone big will step up off the bench to stop Stackhouse, and we'll have a heck of a game. I want the Rockets, but this will be a close one. I say Rockets 102 - Mavericks 97.

    No comments: