• People Talk and My Ear Bleeds

Thoughts

    from Twitter

    News

    Saturday, May 07, 2005

    More TV

    I swear I don't watch a lot of tv. Mostly, it's on in the background as I cook. Which is why I love the cooking channel so much (as I wrote here).

    However, I don't watch Iron Chef: America much anymore because they always seem to be repeats. What I like to watch is Everyday Italian with Chef Giada De Laurentiis. First of all, she's very pretty (and would have been a much better decision than Rachael Ray in the October 2003 issue of FHM). But maybe that's what makes her so attractive. She doesn't do those things, just has a large smile and genuine enthusiam for life and food.

    Not to dwell on the looks, the best reason for watching is the food. Actual italian food you can make at home. Nothing's too hard, and for those like me who love to cook, the dishes are succulent and look great. You can find her cookbook at Crate&Barrel.com.

    So, check it out if you like italian food, or want to be a chef like I do.

    No comments: