• People Talk and My Ear Bleeds

Thoughts

    from Twitter

    News

    Tuesday, February 22, 2005

    Women of KU

    Well, I was reading this article on Sports Illustrated.com about the top 20 college basketball teams and the writer made mention to the swimsuit issue when talking about Kansas.

    Well, every guy has picked up the magazine for the swimsuit issue--it's almost like a rite of passage for preteenage boys in junior high. Heck, they're supermodels.

    Well, my university doesn't have (and never had) anything like this, but I guess the student body at KU must be exceedingly blessed because they have the Women of KU.

    I put up this post for two reasons. 1) I wonder how many other universities have a similar calendar, and 2) if my school did, I feel confident my wife would be on the cover (yes, I am a lucky man).

    No comments: