• People Talk and My Ear Bleeds

Thoughts

    from Twitter

    News

    Saturday, February 12, 2005

    Chuc Mung Nam Moi

    Chuc mung nam moi to you too Matt, and all who stumble upon my rants! The BYU VSA party was a great hit last night. We had over 40 people, sang karaoke, ate lots of viet food (banh tet, banh chung, vit quay, v.v.), and played traditional card games like tien len. Wish all y'all could have made it.

    Important: What better way to start out the new year than help a fellow human being. I am leading a project in conjunction with Community Health Connect, a nonprofit organization here in Provo, UT, to create a diabetes awareness program for the Vietnamese. This involves translating manuals, organizing a one-day-a-month education seminar, and advertising. Anyone who would like to help, please contact me. Go to BYU VSA webpage and look up the officers. I am the Service Committee Chair.

    Again, Happy New Year!

    No comments: