• People Talk and My Ear Bleeds

Thoughts

    from Twitter

    News

    Saturday, December 10, 2005

    Blogs on the Chinese Riots

    I haven't been successful in finding blogs in China discussing the riots. It's entirely probable that the government is suppressing what little blogs are allowed.

    I have found various different reactions to it. I agree with some, and violently disagree with others. You can decide for yourself.

    Intelligence Summit is a news report.

    Right Wing Dad is just that, a right wing from NY reaction.

    Culture of Life Breaking News is a very liberal reaction from NY.

    Gateway Pundit is doing the usual good job at chronicalling the action, with pics.

    I will post more as I find it.

    1 comment:

    Triet said...

    No problem. America's blessing is a constitution that defines us as morally supporting an individual's rights. Today, with the status we've obtained in the world, I hope we can reach out and make a difference in China, Sudan, and other places where the just are persecuted.