• People Talk and My Ear Bleeds

Thoughts

    from Twitter

    News

    Saturday, March 12, 2005

    Low Blow

    I was watching the beginning of the Vermont-Northeastern basketball game this morning when I saw Jose Juan Barea jump onto a pile and throw two punches. As I saw it happen I thought for sure that the refs would throw him out. They didn't. I'm disappointed. Chris Paul is suspended for hitting below the belt (rightfully suspended) and this is twice the pain--two close-fisted shots to the face.

    Barea should be suspended if he plays again this season or hold the suspension over to next season. If he skips to the NBA (which the ESPN analysts say he could do), slap him a fine to remind him bball's a game, just a game, and your morals are your morals--live up to them.

    No comments: