• People Talk and My Ear Bleeds

Thoughts

    from Twitter

    News

    Friday, October 14, 2005

    What I want for Christmas

    is a new comments program.

    That's what I want. Blogger has an option that allows you to be emailed with any comments posted on your blog. This is great because you don't have to constantly check posts to see if people comment.

    There's also RSS feeds for people like me who love to check many sites but don't have a lot of time. The RSS or atom feeds tell me when a new post is up and I can go to the website or read it in my RSS feed reader.

    What I want is that for comments I post on other websites. I don't know if it's possible, or already done, but it would make my life great. If I comment on a post, I am more interested in it then a typical post. It also means I would be interested in comments on the post after I've commented. A program that registers posts I've commented on and alerts me when the post has been altered or another comment added would be my favorite christmas present...and something I'd probably pay for.

    Anyone out there who knows computers better than I and wants to make a few bucks, there's an idea. Give me a present.

    No comments: