• People Talk and My Ear Bleeds

Thoughts

    from Twitter

    News

    Friday, September 23, 2005

    Update on Rita

    Talking to my parents right now. They are staying in Houston. My mom stood in line for two hours this morning to buy a generator at Home depot before they closed for good. Some guy convinced the manager to let him in line to buy a part for his toilet, because it was his family's only toilet, and then the guy bought a lot of other stuff. The manager chewed him out for being dishonest. It's nice to know that people are still wicked. They've already heard of looting in Galveston. Hurricanes really show people's true nature.

    Front of house before Hurricane Rita

    Here's the front of my house. The boards on the bottom windows used to be my ping pong table.

    No comments: