• People Talk and My Ear Bleeds

Thoughts

    from Twitter

    News

    Tuesday, May 01, 2007

    The Month from ...

    This is a disclaimer. I will be blogging only SPARSELY -- and by that I mean only if something really tugs at me -- because starting tomorrow (May 2) and running through May 18 (three weeks) I have exams.

    Yes, you read that right. Three weeks of exams.

    This week are my Block IV exams, and the next two weeks are finals. Do I think it's stupid to have three whole weeks of exams like this? Yes, yes I do. But it could be worse (such as dropping on the class the day before the exam the news that the exam is cumulative over the semester and not just over this block's materials...like my Physiology prof did today).

    So, pray for me, that I will make it out alive, with my sanity, and passing.

    As I used to tell "dying" missionaries back in California, "I'll see you on the other side."

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    GOOD LUCK !

    Triet said...

    Cam on Susan nhieu! Thay moi du bai kiem tra Neurology xong, va thay met moi qua!

    Ngay thu sau nay, Thay se du bai thi Physiology, va sau do-- chi mot tuan nua va thay duoc nghi he.