• People Talk and My Ear Bleeds

Thoughts

    from Twitter

    News

    Friday, September 24, 2010

    A New Chapter

    So this post marks a new chapter in the bleeding ear, because no longer am I a college student typing away at my laptop creating a blog from scratch back when blogs were not fully understood nor when I was a medical student with great ties to Vietnam and Asia trying to put my two cents into the world about politics. I've moved on to residency, where its long hours leave me little time to write in the traditional mode and so I am trying something new something different - I am dictating my blog post. Maybe this will work. I dictate admit history and physicals for patients as well as discharge summaries. Much work needs to be done to train my voice and the dictation software box perhaps I can get back to blogging and perhaps make a difference in peoples lives other than my family and my patients. Wish me luck!

    No comments: