• People Talk and My Ear Bleeds

Thoughts

    from Twitter

    News

    Monday, February 19, 2007

    Welcome Xanghe

    There's a new blog in the Bleeding Ear -o- sphere.





    It's Xanghe, a blog about all things xang and he. Actually, his tagline says
    God gave me a mind to think and a heart to feel, but sometimes I get confused about when I should be thinkin and when I should be feelin. That's when I just talk.
    It's written by a good friend of mine, and deals with Vietnamese issues. I'm glad he finally joined the blogosphere, because I think his perspective will be a good addition to the collective we have going.

    Here's to many posts and much success, Xanghe!

    2 comments:

    VietPundit said...

    Hi Triet,

    Glad to see you back blogging. Hope school is going well. Thanks for the link to Phuong's blog; I just left a comment at his blog and at his wedding page. Wow, he had such a beautiful traditional Vietnamese wedding! Was yours similar?

    God bless good people like you and Phuong!

    Triet said...

    Vietpundit, it's nice to hear from you again. No,, my wedding was much more American, but my wife did wear an ao dai.