• People Talk and My Ear Bleeds

Thoughts

    from Twitter

    News

    Monday, July 24, 2006

    What's up with Texas? Does it now have....

    What's up with the Texas picture in the upper right hand corner? It looks like it has a massive gastrointestinal tract. I can see it now in the headlines:

    "Texas eats up all of the resources of Oklahoma.

    Sends the trash into Mexico."

    Well, who really knows? I think I have used more question marks in this post than I have in the last 4 weeks of filling out medical school secondaries. HA HA.

    Next headline for Texas. In the latest magazine stand at the Wal-Mart grocery side of the store you find this headline:

    "Keep energy costs down, fry on the hood of your car and use the inside for an oven!"

    Well, I don't really know if the temperatures are as high in Texas as they are in Houston. With 100% humidity, you should be able to see the moisture move out of the way of your hand as you try to fan yourself in the middle of the day.

    Have fun. And keep the ear bleeding!






    No comments: